Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Financial Assistance for Rent and Utilities - Central East

Financial assistance is available to help pay rent and utilities so people can remain in their homes.

These services serve all or part of Central East
Community Development Council Durham - Housing Help Durham  
458 Fairall St, Unit 4, Ajax, ON  L1S 1R6
905-686-2661 Add to Clipboard
Housing Help Centre Kawartha Lakes Haliburton  
37 Linday St S Suite 1, Lindsay, ON  K9V 2L9
705-878-9367 Add to Clipboard
Housing Help Centre, The  
2500 Lawrence Ave E, Unit 205, Toronto, ON  M1P 2R7
416-285-8070 Add to Clipboard
Kawartha Lakes (City of) - Social Housing - Housing Help Centre  
37 Lindsay St S, Unit A, Lindsay, ON  K9V 2L9
705-878-9367 Add to Clipboard
Salvation Army Community and Family Services - Durham Region - Whitby - Family Services  
710 McQuay Blvd, Whitby, ON  L1N 5V3
905-430-3454 Add to Clipboard
Salvation Army Community and Family Services - Peterborough  
219 Simcoe St, Peterborough, ON  K9H 2H6
705-743-3131 Add to Clipboard

These services are located outside of Central East, but provide service to Central East.
Co-operative Housing Federation of Toronto  
658 Danforth Ave, Suite 306, Toronto, ON  M4J 5B9
416-465-8688 Add to Clipboard
East York East Toronto Family Resources Organization - East York Housing Help Centre  
1350 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON  M4M 1J9
416-698-9306 Add to Clipboard
Ontario Energy Board - Ontario Electricity Support Program  
PO Box 1540, Stn B, Ottawa, ON  K1P 0C7
1-855-831-8151 Add to Clipboard
Toronto, City of  
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St W, Toronto, ON  M5H 2N2
311 ; outside city limits 416-392-2489 (416-392-CITY) Add to Clipboard
United Way Simcoe Muskoka  
1110 Hwy 26, Midhurst, ON  L9X 1N6
LEAP Program Application: 1-855-487-5327 Add to Clipboard

Caregiver Exchange Website Healthline Stroke Resources